Subscribe : | Download Font | | RSS | | Get News In Email |
  1 POUND=87.92 INR  1 EURO=77.40 INR
Tue 26th Sep 2017
  Add your Comment comment
dependant of post study worker
Paul John
I am on my post study work visa (Expire: 15th June 2013).I got married
recently and I would like to take my wife here at the end of this year. Can
i apply for a Dependent visa if so, what are the requirements, if not which
visa I can apply for ??


Dear Sanju,

You can apply for dependant visa for your wife. You need to satisfy the maintenance requirement of £533 for 3 months in your bank account or your dependant’s bank statement. For further documents necessary for the application you can contact my office in cochin Poul & Minnaa at 0484 2356680

Paul John
Other News in this category


Close Window